Hafsyn is a complete solution for the registration and reporting of fishing and on-board processing. Users on-shore are provided with information on catch and location of the vessels in real-time, using a password protected web portal. The system can maintain informationof catch and on-board production, where the data is linked to the catch activity.
Catch information is automatically transmitted from the vessels and available on-shore in real-time. Users are provided with save and secure access to the information through a standard web browser. The system allows users to extract data to view reports that provide comparison of fishing grounds and vessels over a selected time period.
The interface is simple to use and works well with smart phones and tablets.
Additionally, users will receive daily fishing report by email, or can be notified when the trip is finished and the vessel is heading to port.
- Vessels current position and trail
- Catch on board and yesterday’s catch
- Dashboard, showing catch, landings, sailed distance and catch per tow time
- Catch totals for selected vessels and date
- Location of the catch, by species, vessels and date
- Trip overview
- Trail and catch locations for selected trip
- Haul overview with catch, tow time and location
- Access to all previous trips
- Trail history with speed and heading for selected date
- Sailed distance and average speed, totals for steaming and towing
- Graphical analysis of different phases of the trip
Trawlers & Longliners
Special registration interface board is available for fresh fish trawlers and longliners
The system keeps track of registration of tubs and boxes, including the size grade and quality aspects. The information is transmitted and displayed in the Hafsyn web portal for further analysis.
Registration clients can be set up at the processing deck, where quantity and quality aspects can be entered directly. QC documents and photos can also be attached into the system where they can be directly accessed via the web portal.
Special registration interface board is available for RSW tanks.
The system keeps track of registration of quantity, including all details from the product list. The information is transmitted and displayed in the Hafsyn web portal for further analysis.
- Registration of quantity per species and haus in each RSW tank
- Shows tank layout and total quantity per tank
- Extra parameters like average size and krill
- Keeps track of RSW tank status form privious trips
- RSW tank report available in the wep portal
Special registration interface board is available for freezing trawlers.
The system keeps track of registration of boxes, including all details from the product list. The information is transmitted and displayed in the Hafsyn web portal for further analysis.
Registration clients can be set up at the processing deck, where quantity and quality aspects can be entered directly. QC documents and photos can also be attached into the system where they can be directly accessed via the web portal. Special interface is available for freezer log and utilization.
- Special user interface for freezer log
- Registrations can be monitored from the bridge computer
- Keeps track of freezing time and number of pans in each freezer
- Graphical overview of all freezer
- All historical data available as reports
- QC documents and pictures can be linked to the system
- All documents are transmitted and available in the web portal
- Keeps track of all sent documents
- Parameters like haul, species, product and inspector name can be linked to each document
Connection to fuel meters and records fuel usage and combines with catch effort. The system can deliver catch per effort unit and total fuel cost and carbon footprint of the fishing trip. All information can be delivered onshore in real-time.
Fuel usage parameters
Details of fuel usage and fuel cost for all phases of the fishing trip:
- from port
- to port
For each haul:
- fuel usage per towing time (l/hour, l/mile)
- fuel usage per kg of catch
Data is collected from the trawl winch system and catch sensors for behaviour of trawl gear in the ocean, where it is then combined with daily catch reports, environmental sensors and fuel meters. By analysing and reporting this data, there is a clear benefit to accurately diagnose operational efficiency. An example is comparing different kinds of fishing gear, and seeing clearly how it performs in relation to all relevant factors.
- Fishing gear parameters
- Trawling wire usage
- Fishing gear position
- Bottom depth and headline depth
- Catch effort
- Energy consumption
Registration from the vessels can be transferred automatically into the ERP system like Microsoft Dynamics NAV, using XML-format.
Information of final products processed on-board can therefore be transferred into a temporary stock in the company’s inventory system. This allows the company to get detailed information of the products on time, ensuring traceability and confirmation of sustainability.
Data query and analytics tool
- Catch locations and quantity by species
- QC parameters
- Vessel trail
- Towing time and towing speed
- Siglingarhraði í togi
- Depth and sea temperature on fishing locations
- Fishing gear and individual gear parameters