Trawlers and Longliners
Special registration interface board is available for fresh fish trawlers and longliners
The system keeps track of registration of tubs and boxes, including the size grade and quality aspects. The information is transmitted and displayed in the Hafsyn web portal for further analysis.
Registration clients can be set up at the processing deck, where quantity and quality aspects can be entered directly. QC documents and photos can also be attached into the system where they can be directly accessed via the web portal.
It is also possible to set up connections between Hafsyn and other systems on board, such as grading systems, labelling systems or fuel usage measuring system.
- Holds product list, size grades and fish average weight per grade
- Holds information of price and packaging with net weight per tub and box type
- Allows recording of whole or partial tub
- Deliver number of units, quantity, value, average size and catch value per haul, day or trip
- Records additional QC parameters
- QC documents and pictures can be linked to the system
- All documents are transmitted and available in the web portal
- Keeps track of all sent documents
- Parameters like haul, species, product and inspector name can be linked to each document
- Crew list and ranks of each crew member
- Crew per trip and working shifts
- Easy to select the crew in new trip from predefined groups
- Keep track of crew in all previous trips
- Crew of each trip can be accessed via the web portal